Dear Fellow Orange County Residents,
My values reflect those of our district. As a small business owner, I’m bringing real-world, job creating experience to Sacramento. As Mayor, I led America’s Best Run City and the Safest Big City in America. As a husband and father, I raised my family in the 68th District, and my children graduated from our public schools here.
As your representative in the California legislature, my commitment to you is straightforward:
- I will fight against the stream of continuous tax and fee increases constantly put forward by Sacramento politicians.
- I will introduce legislation for business development and job creation, such as AB 2932 for our community and California.
- Tax relief so that more money stays in family budgets rather than in the state budget.
- Elected leaders who are committed to fostering business development, economic growth, and job creation.
- To restore local control and authority rather than allowing the state bureaucrats to control our daily lives.
These are just some of the important areas that I am focusing on as your representative. I know trying to bring common sense to the State Capitol is a daunting task, but together – we can do it! Together, let’s make California a better place to live.
It is my privilege and honor to serve the people of the 68th Assembly District. God bless you.
Assemblyman, 68th District